We are always looking for practitioners that are leaders in their field to join our team.
If you're looking to work collectively and value the growth and learning a team environment provides we'd love to hear from you.
Practitioners at The Health Lodge are well remunerated for their time, skill and dedication. We understand that as an integrated facility we are only as good as the team we have brainstorming these complex health conditions.
Please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to discuss the opportunity to be part of our incredible team.
DOCTOR (FULL TIME/PART TIME)
Supported and established position for a patient centred GP. Iconic Byron Bay offering healthy work/lifestyle balance. Working in closely with 5 other doctors and 16 allied health professions joining our team of 5 pioneers championing the collaborative approach. Weekly team meeting for sharing complex cases creating accelerated learning curve from shared practitioner knowledge.
- Inclusive environment that reduces isolation and practitioner burn out
- Sunny, healthy work place environment with beautiful gardens, close proximity to the ocean and town centre
- Full nutritional, herbal dispensary and IV vitamin clinic onsite
- Patient demand for GP’s working collaboratively is very high in this region
- Combined consultations with Naturopath’s
- Support with lifestyle education
- Monthly Supervision session with senior Integrated Medical Doctors
- currently registered with ARHPA
- Interest in chronic health management and working collaboratively
If you’re ready for change and can imagine yourself working in a supportive patient centred model we would love to hear from you. Please contact Reine DuBois – Clinical Director of The Health Lodge via email email@example.com
WELLNESS FOOD CHEF (CONTRACT POSITION)
Exciting opportunity for a Wellness Food Chef to join the team at The Health Lodge, Byron Bay
The Opportunity : We are seeking a Wellness Food Chef (contract position) to support with our Medical Retreat Programs.
Your Requirements: Good knowledge of nutrition needed to assist with in-patients recovering from chronic health conditions.
Application: Please contact Reine DuBois – Clinical Director of The Health Lodge via email firstname.lastname@example.org