Customised Wellness Programs for Chronic Health Conditions
Being chronically unwell means you lose the ability to live a full, busy life.
Our team have experience in all aspects of chronic health and treat conditions such as clinical depression, anxiety, chronic fatigue syndrome, chronic pain, insomnia and other sleep disorders, arthritis, fibromyalgia, PTSD, diabetes, Graves disease, lupus, multiple sclerosis, fertility issues, hormonal imbalances and cancer.
With the combined approach of medical and complementary medicine the underlying cause of your condition gradually becomes clear. This deeper level of treatment ensures the most effective treatment protocol is developed and delivered.
A stay at The Health Lodge focuses solely on healing your chronic health aliments that rob you of true wellness and quality of life.
Byron Bay is renown for its healing oceans, volcanically charged land, local organic produce and clean air. It also attracts some of Australia's best health care practitioners. For these reasons it’s a great place to heal and achieve wellness.
Your Wellness Program is Personalised to Your Needs
From the moment you arrive through to your departure your customised wellness program ensures you have everything you need to discover a journey to positive health results. Our wellness program includes all therapeutic sessions, an after-care program, a personalised menu written by our nutritionist and prepared by our chef and beautiful in-house accommodation with your own private spacious facilities.
Generally, patients stay at The Health Lodge between one to four weeks, depending on their needs and wellness program structure.
Sample structure of your Wellness Program:
1. Initial assessment
• Intake interview via Skype or phone with a Naturopath and Nutritionist so we have a comprehensive health history and outline of dietary requirements before you arrive.
• Your intake will then be discussed by the team to ensure everything is in place prior to your arrival.
• Arrival in Byron Bay, with a pick up service from Ballina or Coolangatta Airport if needed.
• Settle into your accommodation and receive your personalised health schedule.
• Meet your personal health team over the first few days - including your GP, Naturopath, Psychologist, Chiropractor, and Acupuncturist who will perform your full medical assessment.
2. Functional pathology testing
The Health Lodge team will conduct a number of functional pathology tests to help us paint a complete picture of your health. Screenings will include gastrointestinal, hormonal, nutritional, food sensitivity and general pathology testing.
3. Therapeutic treatment
Your health team works hand in hand with you to create a personal health plan made up of therapeutic treatments that enable you to effectively address your health.
4. After Care Program
Upon check out you will receive a comprehensive and easy to use after care program as well as complete records of your consultations and diagnostic reports. Follow up sessions are arranged via Skype or phone.
Please call us on 02 6685 6445 to discuss how a stay with The Health Lodge can help you regain control of your health.