A TRULY UNIQUE HEALTH EXPERIENCE
- 5 Nights accommodation in iconic Byron Bay - 1.5km from the centre of town, cafes, shops and pristine beaches
- All organic meals provided - lovingly created by our wholefood chefs from fresh local ingredients
- The option to create a personalised treatment program with access to our integrated health team of doctors, naturopaths, psychologists, osteopaths, acupuncturists, chiropractors and physiotherapists
- Daily yoga and meditation
- Activities including fresh produce shopping at Byron Bay Farmers Markets, The Iconic Lighthouse Walk, Beach Walks and Massage
- Learn about your health - Daily health talks and workshops with our practitioners; learn how to shop for and create health and delicious meals, have your health questions answered and a plan to take your new skills home
Included in your stay are five nights in our clean and modern onsite accommodation in Beautiful Byron Bay.
- Double and twin rooms available for couples, singles or to share
- Tea and coffee making facilities and bar fridge in each room
- Clean and modern shared bathroom
- Beautiful gardens and shared areas to relax and rejuvenate
- A short distance from the centre of town, cafes, shops and Byron Bay's pristine beachs
- 30 minutes from Ballina Airport and 60 minutes from The Gold Coast Airport
ACCESS TO OUR TEAM OF INTEGRATED PRACTITIONERS
The Health Lodge is integrated Naturopath, and Clinical Director, Reine DuBois' vision of the future of medicine.
Bringing a select team of incredible functional health practitioners in one place in order to look wholistically at an individual's health - spanning both mainstream and traditional practices that focus on medical science, nutrition, physical, mind and emotional wellness to ensure the best treatment outcomes for that individual is what makes The Health Lodge truly unique.
When booking your retreat stay, one of our team will contact you to chat about your health goals and whether you would like us to design a personalised program to see the practitioner best suited to help you reach those goals. Modalities offered include Integrative Doctors, Clinical and Traditional Naturopaths, Psychologists, Acupuncturists, Herbalists, Osteopaths, Chiropractors, Physiotherapists, Yoga Instructors and Massage Therapists