Fatigue and Energy Wellness Stays – Bring Back the Spark
Fatigue, exhaustion and insomnia can be truly debilitating and may impact on day-to-day functioning, relationships and work. At The Health Lodge we take into account the whole picture – metabolism, diet, emotional wellbeing and musculoskeletal health to gauge an understanding of the underlying causes of fatigue and how to navigate a course back to vitality and balance.
Within this 5 day retreat you will come to understand a clearer picture of the causes for your depleted energy and fatigue and develop a direct plan of how to navigate yourself to health. Within this retreat you will learn -
- The main factors contributors to fatigue – and the factors that might be affecting you.
- The vital importance of metabolic health and bio-medicine in dealing with chronic fatigue and improving energy (and how to assess and improve yours.)
- The best food sources for your body and constitution to ensure maximum energy.
- Healthy cooking skills in the cooking workshops with our food loving Naturopathic Chefs.
- How to exercise effectively to restore and create MORE energy
- How relaxation with Yoga Nidra and Meditation can energise you.
The retreat will be focused on experience, content and learning with the objective for you to come away with the practical knowledge and understanding to restore you to optimum health. As well as this, there will be ample time to REST. With space in the program to sleep, read and soak up the natural beauty of Byron Bay.
The program includes wellness seminars with our team of integrated practitioners, specifically designed around your health and wellness needs with a focus on adrenal restoration, hormonal balancing, emotions and stress impacting on your energy.
- Depression or Fatigue?
- Food and Energy - could you diet be feeding your fatigue?
- Infection - the overlooked cause of chronic fatigue
- Adrenals, Hormones and Sleep – the foundations of energy
You will leave feeling restored, nourished and nurtured ready to take on the rest of the year ahead. Package includes:
- 5 nights accommodation
- Daily yoga, yoga nidra and mindfulness practice
- Activity – beach walk, light house walk, swim,
- 1 therapeutic massage
- All organic meals, snacks and beverages
- Key wellness seminars
- Cooking lessons
- Access to facilities and scheduled activities
Our wholefood chef will inspire your taste buds and satisfy healthy appetites with organic meals showcasing the best of local produce. With education being a vital part of our program, participants are encouraged to work in with the food practitioners to learn how to prepare these foods for when you return home.
Download an example of the program here
Cost $1960 per person – shared room | $2400 per person – own room | $3600 - couple
Places are limited.
- Our team of health practitioners are available for consults during your stay (at an added cost)
Skype sessions are available once you return home with some practitioners.
Some sessions have Medicare and private health rebates – processed at the time of consultation