The Optimal Wellness Retreat is designed for people who want to get serious about their health - people who want to learn new skills to improve overall wellness, nourish with great food and relax in beautiful Byron Bay.
Whether you have an existing health condition or would like to learn some new skills to implement in order to maximise your energy and vitality, The Health Lodge offers a unique experience in wholistic health.
You will gain -
- An understanding of the treatment modalities available to support you on your health journey and how you can utilise these to restore yourself to balance and calm
- An understanding of how diet and metabolism can effect your wellbeing and a whole-body approach to vitality
- Knowledge around nutrition, cooking skills, ingredients and how to cook foods that will support your health and delight your tastebuds
- The importance of physical movement to health and techniques to restore your natural state of balance
You have the opportunity for health consultations and support with our team of Integrated health practitioners including Medical Doctors, Naturopaths, Psychologists, Physiotherapists, Osteopaths, Acupuncturists and Massage Therapists who will work together to ensure that you return home feeling rejuvenated.
Education The Program will include a series of wellness seminars
- The secrets of good sleep – why it is vital for health
- Food as medicine - eating for health
- Water – the vital essence of life
- Movement – pleasure and pain
Our retreats include:
- 5 nights accommodation at The Health Lodge with shared bathrooms and the option of sharing a room with a friend or having your own room
- All organic meals included - cooked by our wholefood Chef. Special dietary requirements can be catered for
- Options to book in with our integrative health practitioners (this is an additional cost along with any supplements or IV vitamins you may require from our dispensary)
- Daily Yoga and Meditation
- 1 Therapeutic Massage included in every retreat package
- A variety of onsite and local area activities
- Health talks and workshops from our integrative health team
Our wholefood chef will inspire your taste buds and satisfy healthy appetites with organic meals showcasing the best of local produce. With education being a vital part of our program, participants are encouraged to work in with the food practitioners to learn how to prepare these foods for when you return home.
Download an example of the program here
Cost $1960 per person – shared room | $2400 per person – own room | $3600 - couple
Places are limited.
- Our team of health practitioners are available for consults during your stay (at an added cost)
Skype sessions are available once you return home with some practitioners.
Some sessions have Medicare and private health rebates – processed at the time of consultation