To manage and understand the driving forces of pain is as complex as everyone is different. Our team of physiotherapists, chiropractors, osteopaths, acupuncturists, integrative doctors, nurses, psychologists and naturopaths at The Health Lodge are well placed to assist you to find your way out of pain and back to health.
Our 5 day retreat will give an clear understanding of the way forward while providing daily therapeutic treatments.
Our wholefood chef will inspire your taste buds and satisfy healthy appetites with organic meals showcasing the best of local produce. With education being a vital part of our program, participants are encouraged to work in with the food practitioners to learn how to prepare these foods for when you return home.
The program includes wellness seminars with our team of integrated practitioners, specifically designed around your health and wellness needs with a focus on how the body understands pain, digestive health, the impact of surgery, emotions and stress impacting on your health.
- Food – Is what you are eating driving your inflammation?
- The benefits of supplementation and medication
- Osteopathy, Chiropractic, Physiotherapy – what's the difference and which is best for me?
- The psychology of pain
You will leave feeling restored, nourished and nurtured ready to take on the rest of the year ahead.
- 5 nights accommodation
- Daily yoga and mindfulness
- Activity – beach walk, light house walk, swim,
- 1 x oesteopathic massage session
- All organic meals, snacks and beverages
- Key wellness seminars
- Cooking lessons
Download an example of the program here
Cost $1960 per person – shared room | $2400 per person – own room | $3600 - couple
Places are limited.
- Our team of health practitioners are available for consults during your stay (at an added cost)
Skype sessions are available once you return home with some practitioners.
Some sessions have Medicare and private health rebates – processed at the time of consultation