A TRULY UNIQUE HEALTH EXPERIENCE
- 5 Nights accommodation in iconic Byron Bay - 1.5km from the centre of town, cafes, shops and pristine beaches
- All organic meals provided - lovingly created by our wholefood chefs from fresh local ingredients
- The option to create a personalised treatment program with access to our integrated health team of doctors, naturopaths, psychologists, osteopaths, acupuncturists, chiropractors and physiotherapists
- Daily yoga and meditation
- Activities including fresh produce shopping at Byron Bay Farmers Markets, The Iconic Lighthouse Walk, Beach Walks and Massage
- Learn about your health - Daily health talks and workshops with our practitioners; learn how to shop for and create health and delicious meals, have your health questions answered and a plan to take your new skills home
Included in your stay are five nights in our clean and modern onsite accommodation in Beautiful Byron Bay.
- Double and twin rooms available for couples, singles or to share
- Tea and coffee making facilities and bar fridge in each room
- Clean and modern shared bathroom
- Beautiful gardens and shared areas to relax and rejuvenate
- A short distance from the centre of town, cafes, shops and Byron Bay's pristine beachs
- 30 minutes from Ballina Airport and 60 minutes from The Gold Coast Airport
ACCESS TO OUR TEAM OF INTEGRATED PRACTITIONERS
The Health Lodge is Reine DuBois' (integrated naturopath and clinical director) vision of the future of medicine.
Bringing a select team of functional health practitioners in one place in order to look holistically at an individual's health. Spanning both mainstream and traditional practices that focus on medical science, nutrition, physical, mind and emotional wellness. This ensures the best treatment outcomes for that individual and is what makes The Health Lodge truly unique.
When booking your retreat stay one of our team members will talk to you about your health goals. This contact will help us determine whether you'd like us to design a personalised program so that you see the practitioners best suited to you. Modalities offered include Integrative Doctors, Clinical and Traditional Naturopaths, Psychologists, Acupuncturists, Herbalists, Osteopaths, Chiropractors, Physiotherapists, Yoga Instructors and Massage Therapists
Wellness Retreats Cancellation Policy
If, after booking and paying for a Wellness retreat, you are unable to attend, the following refund policy will apply:
Cancellations 15 days or more prior to the commencement of the Wellness retreat will incur an administration fee of $250. The full amount minus the $250 administration fee will be refunded to you within 10 business days.
Cancellation 14-8 days prior to commencement of the Wellness retreat will incur a cost of 50% of the full fee. The balance of the payment will be refunded to you within 10 business days.
Cancellation 7 days or less prior to commencement of the wellness retreat will incur a full fee charge, no refunds are given.